Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Good Night SMS



  • somewhere out there beneath the pale moon light someone think in of u some where out there where dreams come true... goodnite & sweet dreams 2 you

  • As nite falls upon the land, it is time 2 Zz again. With the moon hangin in the starlit sky, i'm here to wish U NiteNite! Sweet dreams, cover blanket tight

  • As u go 2 bed 2night, I ordered bats 2 guard u tight. I told some ghosts to dance in white, & 2 make sure u r alryt, i'LL ask the dracula 2 kiss ur neck goodnight..

  • Tireness draws across the mind making the body fade flexibility and soon windows of soul begin 2 close N enter the dreamland!! Sweet Dreams!

  • On this cold cold nite,in My small small ROOm,i Look At The Brite Brite StArS iN tHe DaRk DaRk sKy & DrEaM of YouR sWeet sWeet SmiLe on ur CuTe CuTe FaCe! GdNiTe!

  • Wash your face and wash your feet! Now itz time 2 fall asleep. Yours eyes are weak N mouth can't speak so hope tis nite shall b nice and sweet. Good Nite.

  • A day is going to end again. It is nice to have a friend like U making my everyday seems so great. Thank U my good friend lastly gd nite n sweet dreams...

  • Stars light Stars bright u're the only Star I see tonight. I wish I may. I wish I might be there guarding ur dreams tonite, gd nite sweet dreams

  • I was looking out the windows thinking about the person I care most & the person that came into my mind is U so juz wanna wish u good nite.......

  • da starz r out, da moon is up, 1 more HUG, 1 more smile, KISS u once, KISS u twice, now itz time 4 bed. Close ur @@ eyes, n sleep tite!

  • If dreamz vrn't dreamz n if dreamz cum true, i wdnt b here i wd b vth u. Distance is 1 thing dat kips us apart bt u r olwaz in my HEART. Gd nyt...

  • If u'r awake, goodnight my sweet darling and if u just woke up, good morning honey. Luv u so much.

  • Dont ever give up wen u r down..it doesnt matter if u fall many tyms..jst remember that each time u fall ..il nvr let u reach d ground..trust me..il always be around.gudnyt..u

  • Welcome aboard2 "Sweet Dreams" airline, all passengers on bed, hug ur pillows as the flight will be leaving soon 2dream land. Enjoy ur time ;) G'NITE!

  • i wish that God would hold u tite. i hope that angels will keep u in site. Now just2make sure u feel all rite, i'm gonna wish u a wonderful nite! sleep tite!!

  • ThinGs 2 TaKe NoTe WheN u SleeP: 1st-MiSS Me, 2nd-ThInk oF ME, 3rd-HuG Me, 4th-LoVE mE. TrY 2 SLEEp NoW & ClOSe Ur EyeS. Get PrePaReD 2 DrEaM oF mE! Good Night

  • LyinG oN mY BeD, LoOkiN at ThE CloCk, I nOe tAt iTs timE 2 zzz. I WonDeR HoW hAv U bEEn todaY... HopE Tat EveryTHinG is FInE.. WiSh u sweeT dReaMz n Sleep TiGhT!

  • Good night my very special friend,I pray you lay in rest,And may tomorrow bring you,Much love and happiness. do not think of me...i m in ur eyes

  • do not think of me...i m in ur eyes...in ur mind...in ur heart...in ur soul...everywhere...ever if u want me..just close ur eyes and listen i m saying.." i miss u"..Good Night..

  • I Live By Faith & Not By Sight .. So Whether I See U Or Not, Talk To U Or Not, I Know That U R Still The Same, A Friend Worth Keeping Till The End.... Good Nite.

  • When nights r long & friends r few,I sit by my window & think of u,A silent whisper a silent tear,With all my heart i wish you were here.

  • Hi Moon!!!Dim Ur light...Hello Wind!!!Breeze Soft...Hi Flower!!!Blossom Slowly.Hello Earth!!!Spin Gently....'coz My sweet friend is going to sleep....Good Night.....

  • A special face,a special smile, a special someone, a special hug from me to u, a special person, I found in u, Sweet Dreams, Sleep well!

  • can u do something for me? go to the window....look to the sky***can u see the stars? can u count them ? this is how much i miss u and even more !!!(***good night)

  • Sending u MY BED 2 let u rest, Pillows 2 give u COMFORT, and MY BLANKET 2 keep u warm. Gdnite! Sleep tight.I cant sleep now..coz i lent u all my things!
  • Begin the day with a light heart. Let all your worries be swept aside at night. Smile a moment and thank God, for every moment He cares for you all the way. Good Night.

  • The night is silent but I can't sleep. Maybe because I am waiting for my cell phone to beep. Before I dream, what I want is get your message and read.

  • As the day turns into night, keep your worries out of sight. Close your eyes and go to sleep, for all the good times are yours to keep. Sweetest dreams & Good Night!

  • My day won't certainly be over for I have something left to do. I just couldn't sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night.

  • Angels are there to guide and protect you in whatever you'll do.Tonight, they'll take you to a place where your dreams can come true.

  • Dream touches your heart and soul. It is a magical memory that unites fantasy and reality. Hope you'll have the sweetest dream tonight... Good Night!

  • Take care! The texts you send me night and day like jewels in my heart they stay...And so to God I always pray the best of blessings be yours...Each day & Night.

  • My day won't certainly be over for I have something left to do. I just couldn't sleep yet without saying I love you. Good Night.

  • Happiness is like a butterfly, u run after it, it keeps flying away. If u stand still it comes & sits on ur shoulders. Wish u the most happiest moments!Gd Nite

  • I wish Moon always be full & bright and U always be cool & right.Whenever U go to switch off the light,Remember that I m wishing U Good Night...!!!!

  • U r the reason why I have sleepless nihgts,U r the reason why I tend to hold my pillow tight.U r the reason I cant sleep without saying Good Night.....

  • See stars are blinking,Moon is shinning & breeze is singing... Bcoz I ask them to greet U a special Good Night...!!!

  • pujya mitravar,sadar parnam,in dino apke sandesh miltae hai jinhe padhne ke paschat hum atyant annad vibhor hooten hai,app ki isi mitrata ke hum runi hai.prabhu se yehi prathna karte hai ke apki chalit dhurbhas yantra seva prdan karti sanatha apko yuhi seva deti rhe jis se hum ek dusre se sandesh madhyam se jude rhe..app ke sandesh ki pratiksha mein app ke sahyogi evam ghanisht mitra ki aur se subh ratri ki shubbecha... GOOD NIGHT

  • Night is longer than day for those who DREAM,and day is longer than night for those who make their DREAMS COME TRUE....Wish you Good Night and Sweet Dreams!

  • ()"""() WAIT... ( "o" ) Dont (,><.) Sleep let me pray ()"""() ( -o-) ( ,(")), Dear GoD, plz.let my friend get sweet dreams, Gud nite!

  • Good Night Sleep Tight Sweet Dreams For what u r pressing button? that's all Lorie bhi sunau kya?

  • This is my LAST message of d day 4 d person I care & luv FIRST & d person that came into my mind is U.... so juz wanna wish you good nite...

  • Saw my msg? n0??? n0w, can u? still can't?? c0z n0 wORds can x-press how special u are! Good night! I really want u to be mine,and i'll say this all the time, u really are one of kind, and swwtest i''ll find ,good night my darling, wish u sweet dreams till morning

  • Kitne Khusnaseeb hai hum jo hamein sapne lene k liye ye pyari si raat mili ye chand, ye tare mile or sapno ki saugat mili. Is pyari si raat ko yun hi jaag k na gawan dena. Kya pata sapne lene k liye ye raatein kitne janmo baad mili. So don't waste ur time. & go to bed & take sweet dreams.

  • Nobody teaches Sun to rise,Fish to swim,birds to fly,Plant to grow,Child to cry,& Nobody teaches a heart to choose a friend like U....Good Night...

  • G-o to Bed O-ff the light O-ut of tension D-reams come N-ice sleep I-gnore worries G-et up earlier H-ave nice thought T-hank the GOD..

  • you live in ur dreams,but dreams may die. dont get shattered,never ever cry.da world is big &has lots 2 give,pick up a new dream,4 dats da way 2 live.Good NighT.

  • Saying gudnite is not just putting an end to a day.Its a way of saying , I remember u before i go 2 sleep. Hope u can fel the care that goes with it.... GOOD NIGHT..

  • txt msg: hello ur mobile: ssshhhh..my madam is sleeping, pls dont disturb txt msg: may i vibrate u? ur mobile: ok ok, go ahead txt msg: i came here just 2 say gudnite to ur madam ur mobile: oh, tks..who sent u txt msg: ur madam's lover boy

  • As day turns to NIGHT.,.Keep your worries out of SIGHT....No matter how TOUGH the world may seem...you still deserve the SWEETEST DREAM .....GOOD NIGHT.
  •