Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Romantic SMS

  • My love for you Has a never ending supply It will never be lacking It will never get dry Often I wonder And ask myself, Why do I feel, Without you I'd die.

  • Sweetheart! u r so beautiful my love 4u will always b true, here's a wish 4 my darling... may all ur dreams cum true & i wish u a very happy birth day. with lots of luv nd kisses... 4rom a heart that beats...just 4u

  • Open with Love… If I disturb U I am Sorry! But I need To Say I… Love… Disturbing you…

  • Without Love -- dayz are "Sadday, moanday, tearsday, wasteday, thirstday, frightday, shatterday... so be in Luv everyday... Wish u a Happy Valentine's Day

  • Life ends when you stop dreaming, hope ends when you stop believing and love ends when you stop caring. So dream hope and love...Makes Life Beautiful

  • Time will always fly, but our love will never die. Keep in touch and remeber me

  • When time comes for u to give ur heart to someone, make sure u select someone who will never break ur heart, cuz broken hearts has never spare parts.

  • I m going to write on all the bricks I MISS U and i wish that one falls on ur head,so that u knows how it hurts when u miss someone special like u.

  • If 10 people care 4 u, one of them is me, if 1 person cares 4 u that would be me again, if no 1 cares 4 u that means i m not in this world.

  • I m feeling so happy, do u know why? cuz i m so lucky, do u know how? cuz God loves me.Do u know how? cuz he gave me a gift. Do u know what? its YOU my love.

  • 1st time i saw u i was scared 2 touch u.1st time i touched u i was scared 2 kiss u.1st time i kiss u i was scared to luv u.but now dat i luv u im scared 2 lose u!

  • If i were a tear in ur eye i wood roll down onto ur lips.But if u were a tear in my eye i wood never cry as i wood be afraid 2 lose u!

  • I love all the stars in the sky, but they are nothing compared to the ones in your eyes!

  • I am in hospital now. After 5 minutes, I will be transferred to a surgery room. The doctor told me, I will die if I stop RECEIVING YOUR SMS.

  • If you fall in river there is a boat .. if you fall in well there is rope .. but if you fall in love there is no hope

  • If U delete this message thats bcoz u love me. .. If u save it thats bcoz u desire me .. & if u ignore it thats bcoz u miss me. So what u gonna do with It?

  • Do you believe in love at first sight .. or do I have to walk by again??

  • Love is sweet poison: .. Do not consume without your beloved's advise .. and keep out of reach of children .. and keep it in cool and dark place.

  • You are like the sunshine so warm, you are like sugar, so sweet... you are like you... and that's the reason why I love you!

  • If you love someone, put their name in a circle, instead of a heart, because hearts can break, but circles go on forever

  • L O V E .. L = Lake of Sorrows .. O = Ocean of Tears .. V = Valley of Death .. E = End of life....

  • You must be a good runner because you are always running in my mind, you must be a good thief because you have stolen my heart, and i am always a bad shooter because I Miss You Always...

  • I have the "I",I have the "L",I have the "O",I have the "V",I have the "E",... so pls can I have "U"?

  • What I feel for you,is really true. You got to know,I need you so. When you are gone,I can't go on. Can't you see, that you are the only one for me?

  • Love is like a golden chain that links our hearts together and if you ever break that chain youll break my heart 4ever!
  •