Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Valentines Day SMS

  • Without Love -- dayz are "Sadday, moanday, tearsday, wasteday, thirstday, frightday, shatterday... so be in Luv everyday... Wish u a Happy Valentine's Day

  • In this Valentine's Day...I Just want to Say...I Love You Moooooore than I Can SAY!!

  • THIS IS UNFAIR TO CELEBRATE ONLY ONE DAY IN THE NAME OF LOVE. BECAUSE EVERY DAY IS VALENTINES DAY FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN LOVE..........

  • U r unique U r caring & U r the best…. N I’m d luckiest to Have U in my life! HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY SWEET HEART!

  • I AM SENDING YOU THIS VALENTINE WISH WITH HUGS AND KISSESS ,TOO ; CAUSE THERE,S A PLACE HERE IN MY NEART THAT,S MAD FOR ONLY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • THERES,S SO SOMETHING ABOUT VALENTINE;S DAY THAT REALLY TURNS ME ON .............. YOU......YOU....YOU..... I LOVE YOU ON VALLENTINES DAY WITH ALL MY HEART...........

  • ...........TO MY................... .........VALENTINE............... ....I LOVE YOU SO COMPLEETLY..... ......OUR LOVE IS A DEEP......... ........AS THE ACEAN............. ....AS HIGH AS THE STAR

  • i ve searched my heart for dawords 2 say just how much u mean 2 mi.u r al of God's Blessings rolled into one.my dreams,my desires,my evening,my sun,my evening walking moment,my hpes en my fears,mydisillusion, my contentment,my joy nd my tears. But most important of all,i tank God when i pray bcoz u mke every moment my VALENTINE DAY.

  • If there were no words No way to speak I would still here you If there were no tears No it to feel inside I would still feel for you And even if the sun refuse to shine Even if all ends ran out Love I would still have you here Until the end of time All I need is you my VALENTINE.

  • Valentine Gift On Valentine's Day, I'm thinking about the special ways you have made my life better. The little things, the not-so-little things... Your kindness, the way you always listen and pay attention to me. You make my world brighter and richer. You're a gift to me, and I thank you for being you.

  • You're Still a Valentine Once upon a time in ages past you had a heart you thought would last, But then it faded and now you're free and I hope it's you and me. A valentine from years gone by reminders from a bygone time, But on this day I bid to you sweet valentine from me to you.

  • Tomorrow is Valentine Day There is only one thing I wish to say There is only one day left for Valentine day Let all the lovers of the world unite Let there be peace and love in everyone's sigh

  • On this day made just for lovers something weighs heavily on my mind yet still I have to question~ Will you be my valentine? There will be no roses delivered no chocolates that taste divine

  • Funny Valentine! Where are you? How will you come to me? In a red box, the softness of A teddy bear or the tenderness of A kiss? The security of a hug, the snug warm Feeling of love? You seem sooo far away! I think about you when I close my eyes And even when I open them in the morning. It may not be Valentine's Day everyday But with you. just know your My love supply. My Funny Valentine!

  • May you find that special someone On this Valentine's Day For I send my heart and love to you From very far away Let light shine upon you On your beautiful face And let a smile show That

  • What do you give a lady so sweet? Who makes my existence so complete. Should She get a Long-stemmed Rose? Perhaps some very heartfelt pros? A store-bought card with another's word? Anything that's purchased seems absurd. I would give you the World if it were mine, For now, take my heart, and be My Valentine. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

  • Valentine Day is nearly here Valentine day is not too far away Everyone is waiting for their cards presents and chocolates galore Lovers waiting for their valentine cards to come through the doo

  • My valentine lover Wondering what my Valentine lover Will give me on Valentine's day Will it be a trip abroad? Will it be money for me to hoard? Will it be a diamond ring? Will it be two lovebirds to happily sing? Will it be a brand new car? Will he reach up for the bewitching stars? No my Valentine lover Had cupid's dart He aimed the dart Towards my heart My Valentine lover gave me his heart In return I gave him mine To keep with him Till the end of time Yes; my Valentine lover gave me his heart!

  • VALENTINE OF 2007 OOH, IT IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN BEFORE CAUSE THIS IS THE FIRST VALENTINE I CAN CALL YOU MINE OUR FIRST VALENTINE IS MEANT FOR YOU AND I THE VALENTINE THAT IS SPECIAL TO THE TWO PEOPLE THAT LOVE EACHOTHER MORE AND MORE EACH DAY FOREVER MORE TO LIVE TO LOVE EACHOTHER FOR LIFE IT IS THE VALENTINE WE CAN CALL OUR OWN I LOVE YOU YOU LOVE ME OUR VERY FIRST VALENTINE SOON TO COME TRUE FEBRUARY 14, 2007, IS THE DAY I ASK YOU I ASK YOU TO BE MY VALENTINE TELLING YOU I LOVE YOU YOU ARE MY WORLD AND EVERYTHING THAT I DO I DO FOR YOU CAUSE THE LOVE I HOLD FOR YOU IS TRUE AND TO YOU IT ALWAYS WILL BE HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY AND WILL YOU BE MINE..

  • V......is for Valentine ; you are my only Valentine A......is for I will Always be yours L......is for Love at its most extreme E.......is for Everlasting love ; Ecstatic love. N.......is for Never-ending love T........is for we will Always be Together forever I........is for you being Intelligent and Innocent; N.......is for Natures naughty way of saying I love you to E.....is for Eternity our love is so ever lasting..

  • You are my valentine, Which is why I have a smile. Because you are mine, I would go that extra mile. For you are my valentine, I will always love you with all my heart. Because you just shine, Except for when we have to part. My valentine, I think you will like your gift. Because you are Davine, And asked for it. For you are my valentine, And you will always be. I take that as a sign, Because I have given you a key. My valentine, That key is to my heart. And I wouldn't have given it to you, If you weren't my valentine.

  • Be my valentine, say that you are mine, and will be for all time, let our hearts entwine be my valentine, all of your allures, told me I'm your's, as long as life endures, be my valentine, tell me that you care, I always will be there, with everything to share, be my valentine, your personality, is perfect just for me, I love you, don't you see, be valentine, share with me, your heart, give our love a start, we will never part, be my valentine, I pray to god above, to send me your love, cupid, give her a shove, be my valentine, when you dream at night, with your eyes shut tight, let me be your light, be my valentine, when you sing a song, tell me I belong, in your heart so strong, be my valentine, when I think of you, I hope you're thinking too, about my love so true, be my valentine, in the east or west, you know I love you best, so give up the all rest, and be my valentine, no matter what the season, it's you I should be pleasing, I love you is the reason, be my valentine.

  • Oh Valentine, Valentine Please be mine These words, oh so sweet I cannot define Oh Valentine, Valentine Please be mine Could these words be so true That I really do love you? Oh Valentine, Valentine Please be mine These words are so sweet They taste better than any treat Oh Valentine, Valentine Please be mine I love you so much from the bottom Of my heart That no one or nothing Can ever tear us apart...

  • My valentine, Why would I bring you chocolate when you are the treat. My valentine, Why would I bring you flowers when your smell is what's sweet. My valentine, Why would I buy you a card when the words can be heard through me. My valentine, Why would I take you out some place when all I need is to see your face. My valentine, Why would I celebrate this on one special day, When I can do it always...

  • My valentine, Why would I bring you chocolate when you are the treat. My valentine, Why would I bring you flowers when your smell is what's sweet. My valentine, Why would I buy you a card wh
  •